Anyway so, considering I am failing at even getting an interview to work as a cashier in a supermarket, I have decided I need to take this in even babier steps than I'd even thought possible before. So now my plan is this:
- Volunteer at a charity shop, where they will employ me even though I have no marketable skills whatsoever, because I'll be working for free and also helping to raise money for medical research etc.
- Gain skills I can put on my CV. Also have a nice time and meet new people and donate my time to a worthy cause, instead of sitting at home despairing because I'm so useless.
- Use these skills to get a proper paid job of some sort. Even if it's just working in Morrisons or something.
- When I am earning money, learn to drive. Become even more employable than ever before.
- Finally manage to find myself a proper grown up job, maybe, if I'm really lucky.
- Orrrr... say 'fuck this' and go travelling like my brother who is in New Zealand at the moment and having a great time.