Wednesday 16 May 2012

Ideas

It's funny, my mum got home today and one of the first things she said to me was, "Florence, have you thought about starting up a blog?" Great minds think alike! I've been thinking of a lot of different subjects to write about, so this blog will probably be a hotchpotch of different ideas.

I have just received an email from Superdrug about the bog-standard part-time job I applied for, saying "Sorry but we think you are too stupid to operate a till so we are going to employ somebody straight out of school instead!" Well, they didn't actually say that, but I could tell. I'm just going to try and look on the bright side. I have a lot of free time now, to do whatever I want with (provided it doesn't cost any money! Doh!).

I can write a novel, or take up knitting, or hula-hooping, or watch Jeremy Kyle all day in my pyjamas, or cultivate my inner zen master... anything, really.

One of the things I thought about doing for this blog was a weekly list of 'reasons to be cheerful', like the Ian Dury song, but with things that make me feel cheerful each week. So maybe that will be the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment