Monday 30 July 2012

Oops!

I haven't posted in over a week! What's been happening in my dull life?

  • My proofreading job has kicked off, I've done about 8 or 9 so far over the last week and I've been getting around 2 each day so it's keeping my brain cells in tip-top condition!
  • I've got an interview on Thursday for a 6 week work experience at Fusion People, which is the main company that the CV company belongs to. I'm a bit nervous but it should be fine as long as this horrible cold goes away soon.
  • I've developed a horrible cold out of nowhere (see above!)
  • My parents and Isaac are away for another two weeks in Greece, but my older brother Alexis will be coming home this Thursday from New Zealand, as his friend who he was travelling with had to go home because of a family problem. 
  • I finally got around to cleaning out the fridge and found a mouldy potato in a ziplock bag. I don't know who decided to put a single potato in a bag in the fridge.
  • My cat is seriously driving me up the wall with her incessant screechy meowing. She asks for food and then turns her nose up at it when I put it in her bowl. I've decided not to bother fussing over her, if she's that hungry she'll eat what she's given. Hmph.
  • I went out on Friday night, for a girls' night out to Babylon, which is a club that exclusively plays songs from the 90s. It was great fun and I can't wait to go out again.
  • I've been bitten by mosquitos and it's horrible. My legs are covered in pink spots and I look like I've got a disease. 
  • That's about it, to be honest. 
Here is a picture of me, Emma and Lyndsey doing our best duck faces:




No comments:

Post a Comment